Payments to Kedron State High School


The BPOINT Payment System allows payments to be made online using a secure Commonwealth Bank portal. It requires an internet connection, and an invoice that has both an invoice and customer number on it. Payments with BPOINT can be made using either Visa or Master Card branded cards.

The BPOINT system can be accessed by visiting

If you require an invoice suitable for BPOINT payment, please contact the office on (07) 3630 3333 and one will be provided for you. It is vital that you enter the correct information into the BPOINT system fields so that the payment will be applied to your account.

Refunds from Kedron State High School

Request for Refund Form

At Kedron State High School, we are committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for students, staff and volunteers.  This commitment includes the health and safety of staff and students when conducting curriculum activities in the school or in other locations.

School excursions and camps enhance a student's learning by providing opportunities for the student to participate in activities, both curriculum-related and recreational, outside the normal school routine.  All planned school excursions are approved by the Principal and endorsed by the Kedron SHS Parents and Citizens Association.

State Schools are able to charge a fee for:

  • An educational serviced including materials and consumables not defined as instruction, administration and facilities for the education of the student;
  • An education service purchased from a provider other than the school where the provider charges the school;
  • A specialised educational program;
  • A school fee is directed to the purpose for which it is charged;
  • School fees for excursions and camps are calculated on a cost recovery only basis, according to the number of students who have indicated their attendance.
Participation of students in an excursion or camp is indicated through payment of the excursion of camp fee and provision of a permission form completed by the parent/carer.  As the school budget cannot meet any shortfalls in funding for an excursion or camp due to the subsequent non-participation of a student who had previously indicated attendance of the activity, fees already paid for an excursion or school camp may be refunded in full, or in part, or not at all, depending on the associated expenses incurred and the circumstances of the non-participation.

If a parent wishes to apply for a refund due to their child's non-participation in an extra-curriculum activity, they may do so by completing a Request for Refund Form available from the school office or website. Where possible, the request should include the receipt relating to the payment for which a refund is being sought.

It is preferred that refunds be made as a credit against the student's account at the school, and used to offset any future charges.

 Department of Education, Training and Employment policy references:
  • Education (General Provisions) Act 2006
  • SCM-PR-002: School Excursions
  • FNM-PR-019: State Education Fees
Last reviewed 28 May 2020
Last updated 28 May 2020