Parents and Citizens Association
The Kedron State High School P&C Association Executive consists of:
- Tony Howell (President)
- Leanne Horton (Vice President)
- Craig Pearce (Treasurer)
- Rebecca Pearce (Secretary)
If have you have any suggestions or comments, then please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kedron SHS P&C Association successfully fun the school's Uniform Shop and Tuckshop with dedicated convenors and volunteers. For more information about the Uniform Shop or Tuckshop, please visit the following pages.
The functions of the P&C Association under its Constitution, are to:
- foster community interest in educational matters
- try to bring about closer co-operation between the parents of children attending the School and other members of the community, staff members and students of the School
- If asked by the principal, give advice and recommendations about issues relating to persons who receive educational instruction at the school and the general operations and management of the School
- give, or assist in the giving of, financial or other resources or services for the benefit of the persons who receive educational instruction at the School
- perform any other functions as the Minister may decide
Kedron SHS P&C Meeting Dates - 2021
The Kedron SHS Parents and Citizens Association meets every third Tuesday of the month in the Administration Block Board Room at 6.00 pm. All parents/caregivers are welcome to attend.
March (AGM) 16th
The Kedron SHS P&C meeting minutes are available upon request. Please send your request in writing, to the President or Secretary, at email@example.com.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out the Kedron SHS Membership Form.
Kedron Instrumental Music Supporters Group (KIMS)
Our KIMS (Kedron Instrumental Music Supporters) group meets on Tuesdays twice a term in I Block at 6pm, and assists in coordination of our concerts and fundraising events. If you are a parent of a student enrolled in our Extra-Curricular Music Program and would like to join KIMS, please email the Extra-Curricular Music Co-Ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The KIMS Subcommittee Executive consist of:
- Kristy Bradley (President)
- Jo Sweetser (Secretary)
- Lorelie Oswald (Treasurer)
KIMS Meeting Dates - 2021
April – School Holidays