Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Catchment area

​​​Kedron State High School has a strong commitment to students from the local catchment area.
To be eligible, the student must live in the local catchment area and this must be the principal place of residence. In determining that the principal place of residence is genuine, we will ask for a range of evidence.
Before you apply
Please read these documents before starting your application:
​Proof of local residence
Parents must provide proof that their child lives in the local catchment area. What you need to provide depends on whether you are a home owner or a lease holder.
Home owner
Provide a certified copy of each of the following:
  • Signed unconditional property contract of sale or Land Title Search
  • Current Brisbane City Council Rates Notice
  • Current account for supply of domestic utilities (showing usage)
Lease holder
Provide a certified copy of each of the following:
  • Rental agreement stamped and signed by real estate agency
  • Original receipt for lodgement of rental bond
  • Current account for supply of domestic utilities (showing usage)
Submitting your application

Completed form and supporting documentation can be emailed to , mailed to Kedron SHS P.O. Box 1299 Lutwyche Q 4030 or submitted in person to the Junior Secondary office at Kedron SHS.

For more information email: